Sunday, November 27, 2005

Sirius Alternative to radio

Sirius Alternative to radio: "SIRIUS TARGET RAISED TO 15.00
New Sirius target: $15by: Strong Buy via yahoo

Tobin Smith In his Changewave newsletter emailed Wednesday Nov 23, had this to say about Sirius: Jupiter Research predict that the satellite radio market will explode from 12 million listeners this year to 55 million in 2010, and I think Stern and Sirius' other programming can push the service's user base to 5 million daily listeners by the end of 2006. This is going to be one of the last chances to get on the satellite radio wave at this price and I want to make sure you are on the ride with us. I've reworked my numbers and I'm raising the Buy Under for Sirius to $7.25 and moving the target to $15. Get it while you can.
posted by Tim @ 6:46 AM 0 comments "