Friday, November 25, 2005

Sirius store S-50 Units due tuesday

Happy Thanksgiving.

The Sirius store has reported via it's blog More good new's

Unfortunately I opted not to do anything but work on things here at the business. I generally go up to some family I have in San Francisco. It is a tradition that I had to break this year since business has been so busy as of late.

A few things of note. Our Second and Third Batches of S50s come in on Tuesday for sure. Those will ship out on tuesday as well. We appreciate your patience. SIRIUS is growing by leaps and bounds. Believe it or not I am not a stockholder but would recommend it to everyone. I can personally feel their growth and it is astonishing.

We added a few things tonight, Thanksgiving night. One is prepaid SIRIUS Cards. There are two kinds. One in which you buy to refuel your existing service and the other in which includes the activation fee as well. You can get those in 3, 6, and 12 month demoninations. They serve a purpose as gifts, for the most part or perhaps you are not a fan a being automatically billed.